Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Chagrin Valley Country Club
Job Status: Sourcing
Description: Primary Responsibilities
- Assists in the planning, scheduling, and supervision of all aspects of the golf course maintenance department.
- Training new employees of all aspects with the golf course maintenance
- Contribute to the daily maintenance of the golf course including and not limited to mowing, course set up, chemical and fertility applications, irrigation & drainage maintenance & repair, hand watering, tree pruning and removal, snow plowing and removal, and other duties in the maintenance operation.
- 3-5 Years golf course experience
- 2-4 year degree or certificate preferred
- Pesticide license not required and must be able to obtain within 12 months
- Required to work weekends and holidays when scheduled
- Attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
How to Apply: Please email resume to email@example.com and call / text Scott Bazan at 440-610-5788
Start Date: As soon as possible
Company Name: Chagrin Valley Country Club
Company Address: 4500 S.O.M. Center Rd.
City: Moreland Hills
Zip Code: 44022
Contact Name: Scott Bazan
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 440-610-5788